David Shapley Homeopathic Practitioner
I'm a Homeopathic Practitioner specializing in helping people with musculoskeletal diseases.
Though movies tend to exaggerate or misrepresent what is possible in reality, there are options available which often can make it possible to avoid risky surgeries and medication, plus minimize your down time in healing. I myself have used these better options time and time again on myself from impact injuries, strains, sprain, torn ligaments, smashed fingers and toes, cuts, abrasions, and ruptured discs. I have successfully treated countless people time and again for injuries and I'm always astounded at the results. This better method I speak of is the 240 years old system of Homeopathy.
Homeopathy is a wondrous, safe, and rapid way to heal from sudden trauma injuries to the body structure. Homeopathy is useful in all phases of injury from simple bruises, to broken bones, to surgery recovery. Different Homeopathic remedies will apply to different situations, so you need a highly trained professional Homeopath to help you in most situations. The following is a list of trauma injury situation I have treated or I know have been treated successfully with Homeopathic remedies.
- Impact injuries, falls, blows, to the body and head.
- Joint stress injuries to the shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, fingers, hips, knees, ankles, and toes.
- Neck and back injuries such as whip lash, strains, sprain, disc rupture, sciatica.
- Strains and sprains of the ankles, knees, wrists, shoulders, and digits.
- Lacerations, abrasions, and punctures.
- Rapid recovery of bone breaks and surgeries.
- Burns and bites
- Relief from pain
- Emotional injuries such as sudden loss or emergency disaster.
I really get a lot of satisfaction helping people with these injuries because these are the situation where Homeopathy brings fast and striking results. Patients often exclaim the Homeopathy worked like magic. In many Homeopath's experience, depending on the degree of injury, recovery time can be halved or better. If you have received injury and would like to see if there is a better way that taking pain medications, anti-inflammatories, or surgery, I invite you to contact me and make an appointment to get you back on the road to rapid recovery.