Homeopathic treatment is among the most affordable healing modalities in the world. People all over the world use Homeopathic treatment successfully without the use of insurance or government subsidized health care systems. Even in countries with socialized medicine, many people choose Homeopathic treatment and pay out of pocket.
1. Homeopathy is not part of the medical monopoly system of the United States so therefore operates by pure supply and demand. You are the final authority as to whether Homeopathy is facilitating curative changes. You decide if the investment in good health profits you in the long run.
2. Because Homeopathy is not part of the medical monopoly, it is not subsidized by any government program nor covered by insurance. This means that Homeopathic practitioners must charge what individual can afford to pay. This is usually around the price of most co-pays for Doctor visits.
3. Homeopathic treatment does not require frequent visits. On average, the visits are about once every 6 weeks until you get better and then the visits are tapered off. A person with an average degree of chronic illness requires about 1 year of treatment. Over that entire year the cost averages out to less than 3 dollars per day. That is about the cost of Starbucks Espresso.
4. Homeopaths are not drug pushers because most Homeopathic remedies are derived from nature and are not patented. Remedies are not administered in crude doses so there is no market in selling the remedies. Doses are administered infrequently because this is all that is required to stimulate a healing reaction. Mostly, Homeopaths want you to heal and not become treatment addicts.
5. Homeopathy is safe so there is no threat of expensive secondary reactions and complications requiring more expensive treatments.
6. Homeopathy facilitates lasting and permanent changes in people so that the healthy person needs not spend large amounts of money on health care products of all kinds.
In conclusion, when you looks at the cost benefit ratio compared to traditional medical care, even if you have insurance, overall out of pocket expense is far lower and more affordable for many people. In Homeopathy your are trading the short term pain of paying for the service in exchange for long term gain in total health improvement. I consider this far superior option than paying a lot for the short term gain of suppressive medical treatment in exchange for ever more expensive long term pain and lost health.
All statements here are not claims to cure or treat any disease, are for educational and thoughtful purposes only, and are not medical advice. If you need medical advice, please seek a qualified health care provider.