1. Diet – Though bad diet can aggravate any chronic disease, it cannot get to the real root of the issue unless malnutrition is the root. If a person is eating a normal diet but still has symptoms of ADD and ADHD, then they have not found a real or lasting solution to their health problem but merely a means to relieve some symptoms.
2. Exercise – Exercise produces hormones and burns up energy which calms the symptoms for a while, but again these symptoms return as they recover their energy and the hormones dissipate.
3. Environmental control – you can remove the ADD or ADHD person to a peaceful environment with low sensory input to get relief of symptoms, but this is not reality and a healthy person must be able to adjust to different environments and sensory stimulation in order to live a healthy productive life. People weren’t created to live in a bubble.
4. Vitamins – If there is a truly nutritional problem where something is lacking in the diet, then vitamins can help, but if there is chronic issue of improper digestion and assimilation, adding supplements doesn’t work because the metabolism cannot assimilate them.
5. Biofeedback – This looks like a promising form of treatment because it teaches the person with ADD and ADHD to be aware of their thought and emotional processes in relationship to the triggering stimuli. This results in them learning to have control over their choices in how to react to things which is the goal of any cure. However, it is very expensive and results will depend on how deeply seated the chronic issue is with each individual. From the Homeopathic perspective, we have to be careful to know the difference between a true cure and suppression of behavior as well. Homeopathic treatment along with biofeedback could be ideal.
6. Herbal – All plants have some medicinal qualities which can effect the organism. Because of this, when certain herbs are applied to ADD and ADHD they can bring relief to symptoms. However, in this case the herbs are being applied allopathically and in crude doses which lose their effect once they wear off. This means that the ADD or ADHD person must keep taking them and spending money on them. Along with this the law of suppression applies in that larger amounts will be required to get the same effect as the vital force rebounds back against the effects of the herbal substances. This is not a cure from the Homeopathic perspective.
7. Homeopathic Treatment – When providing Homeopathic consultation to children with ADD and ADHD, we often find there is a deep subconscious post traumatic loop driving the child to be in constant state of fight or flight. All their sensory input if filtering through this state. This is often seen in the types of nightmares children suffering from the disorder seem to have, which seem to center around being attacked, chased, eaten, killed, strangled, punishment, monsters, and ghosts. Often we can trace the exciting event to a very early childhood trauma such as abuse, or allopathic interference which suddenly traumatized the organism. We also find that something happened like this prenatally such as the umbilical chord around the neck, or the mother having perceived a trauma situation during her pregnancy.
Homeopathic treatment of the person or child with ADHD or ADD is done with Homeopathic remedies which cause symptoms which are similar in nature, mentally, emotionally, and physically, to the symptoms of the ADD or ADHD child. The result is that the natural vital force of the child turns it’s attention to the similar symptoms of the remedy and rises up to overcome the entire disease pattern to heal the whole person on every level, restoring health and freedom so the child can grow to be a happy, creative, productive adult. Because the remedies are Homeopathic and are administered in subatomic micro doses, there are no side effects, toxic damage, and no dependence developed. Usually only a few doses of the correct remedy is all that is needed to resolve the case.
If you or your children suffer from symptoms of ADHD, just click the contact me tab below and begin your healing journey.
All statements here are not claims to cure or treat any disease, are for educational and thoughtful purposes only, and are not medical advice. If you need medical advice, please seek a qualified health care provider