1. Allopathic drugs: It is possible to improve under Homeopathic treatment even though you are taking allopathic medication but it depends on which ones and how much. Some of the worst drugs are steroids, narcotics, and immune system suppressants. When you are under Homeopathic treatment, it is up to you to consult with your doctor before you change or stop any medications. Always let your Homeopath know what medication you are on.
2. A toxic or abusive environment: Depending on how serious your condition is, you need to minimize shock and trauma so that your vital force can work with the energy of the remedy. When you are being shocked and traumatized on a daily basis at home or work, it keeps you weak and depleted which can be an obstacle to your healing. This is also true if you are exposed to toxic substances which keep your system traumatized.
3. Bad personal habits: If you are inflicting abuse on yourself through any addiction, your energy will be depleted which will be an obstacle to your healing. Homeopathic remedies can help with the core issue, but self control will have to be used as well. This doesn’t mean you have to be a saint, just practice moderation and common sense.
4. Being closed: In order for the best Homeopathic remedy to be selected, you will have to do your best to help your Homeopathic practitioner understand you. If you withhold information it will be an obstacle, however, your Homeopath understands that some of your issues are very sensitive and will treat you with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and objectivity.
5. Being too agreeable: In order to know if you are getting better, your Homeopathic practitioner needs you to report any changes or lack of changes clearly. Your Homeopath will still care for you and want to help you even if you tell him the remedy didn’t help.
6. Being impatient: We all want quick results, but in cases of chronic illness, it took a long time for you to get to where you are at and it will take time for you to get better. Too many people want the quick relief of suppressive treatment and give up. They don’t want to take the time needed to find the best remedy or take the time for the remedy to act for a long term improvement. There are no quick fixes.
7. Self medicating: This is one of the most pernicious obstacles to cure. The Homeopath needs a clear picture of your symptoms so if you are self medicating with all manner of herbals, potions, supplements, or even over the counter Homeopathic remedies, you are distorting the picture which makes it very difficult to find the best remedy or see if you are really getting better. It is very important that you follow the advice of your Homeopathic practitioner about these things if you want to see long term improvement.
8. Cross treatment: Some other forms of alternative treatment are complimentary to Homeopathy while others interfere with seeing the remedy picture, or can even antidote the action of remedies. You should consult with your Homeopathic practitioner about any other treatments you are undergoing.
9.. Practitioner failure: Homeopathy is half art and half science. Different Homeopaths will see patients differently. If you have given your Homeopathic practitioner 6 months and there is no improvement, you should ask for a referral for another Homeopath. It is most important that you understand that the failure is not due to Homeopathy, it is due to the above reasons or the individual practitioner.
10. Incurability: The final obstacle to cure of course is the incurable patient. When illness has progressed to severe pathology and derangement of function which threatens life, allopathic and surgical care may be what is required to save life. Homeopathy can still help on the mental and emotional level, but it cannot restore a destroyed or lost organ.
I hope this article has helped you to understand the Homeopathic process better so you can get the maximum benefit from your homeopathic treatment. You should understand that the above obstacles don’t mean that Homeopathy can’t help you or that there aren’t ways to work around some of them. It just means that they will be obstacles which slow down your progress.
If you have any concerns that anything you are doing can be interfering with your Homeopathic treatment, contact your Homeopath. If you would like to ask me any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
All statements here are not claims to cure or treat any disease, provide any health benefit, are for educational and thoughtful purposes only, and are not medical advice. If you need medical advice, please seek a qualified health care provider.